Portfolio Website: www.tejalsampat.com
M.F.A Visual Communication Design, Rochester Institute of Technology
Major: Human Computer Interaction and UX, UI design (GPA: 4.0)
Bachelor's in Applied Art, Sophia Polytechnic
User Experience Architect - BitGo. Inc, CA (Nov’2015 - Present)
Lead the ideation and vision in a fast-paced environment to bring forth the unique products for digital assets and distributed ledgers. Create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes. Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements. Design, implement, and test the applications and dialogs required for our users to specify what they want to accomplish and present the results of their analysis in a clear, intuitive way.
User Experience Architect | User Experience & Interface Design Intern - Esri, CA (July’2015 - Oct'2015, May’2014 - Aug’2014)
Responsible for creating information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to present cohesive interaction, design, and user experience approaches to a non-design audience.
Graduate Assistant – College of Imaging Arts and Sciences - Rochester Institute Of Technology (Augʼ2013 - July'2015)
Responsible for designing and conceptualizing the identity (logo), display panels and website for the Visual Communication Design Program at College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
Jr. Visualizer - Ogilvy and Mather, Mumbai (Mayʼ2011 - Mayʼ2012)
Successfully managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept through completion. Worked closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
Skills & Expertise
Responsive Design, Web design and development, Mobile App design and development(iOS and Android), Wireframing, Hi-fidelity prototyping, Workflow diagrams, User testing, User research, Information design, Personas, Moodboards, Journey maps, Conceptual models, Animation, Brand Identity, Product management and Development.
- Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2015 Semifinalist for InteractiveInfographic Design
- RIT: Maintained 4.0 GPA while attending graduate school.
- Experiential design: Designed visual identity and User Interface concepts for "E-Nabling the future", organization working on 3D printed prosthetics. Design selected for the November cover of American Orthotics and Prosthetics magazine
- Awarded the Commercial Artists Guild Bronze Cub Illustrator Award for Sole Bread Winners (2011)
- Won Access Awards 2011, An opportunity to meet and showcase my work to CEO of Scarecrow Advertising and NCD of Ogilvy and Mather
- Won the Leo Burnett Most Promising Work, and Best Exhibit for an Annual Group Project